In this release, Centime has introduced a feature that enables the users of Cash Flow Forecast to plan their payables, according to the cash flow and balance, to efficiently manage their cash flow cycle.
- Features in 2.29:
- Fixes for 2.29
Features in 2.29:
Feature 1: Plan payables with Cash Plan in Monitor Cash and Forecast Cash Flow
Users can now plan their payables activities and see the real-time impact on their cash flow.
- Users can access the feature from the ‘Cash Plan’ tab in the ‘Monitor Cash and Forecast Cash Flows’.
- The Cash Plan section shows the user Cash Flow Impact graphs and the payables invoices listed in the table.
- Payables invoices with the status ‘Scheduled’, ‘Failed’, ‘In process’, and ‘Ready to pay’ will be listed in the table.
- Users can plan payments on invoices with the status ‘Ready to pay’ and ‘Failed’ if they’ve been voided in the GL.
- Users can modify parameters like payment date, payment amount, and payment method and save their plan.
- Users can view the impact of the planned payables action in the cash impact graphs.
- Once a plan is saved, the invoice is indicated with a ‘P’ icon.
Executing the planned invoice payments in Manage Payables:
- Planned invoices are marked with a ‘P’ icon in the ‘Unpaid invoices’ tab in Manage Payables.
- Users can accept the plan by scheduling a payment as per the plan.
- Users can also modify the plan by modifying the payment date, payment method or payment amount to schedule the payment.
- When a payment is scheduled on an invoice, the ‘P’ icon is dismissed.
- The planned action and the actions taken on the invoice are recorded in the invoice history.
Permissions required to access this feature:
Accessing Cash Plan in Monitor Cash and Forecast Plan
Monitor Cash and Forecast Plan
Scheduling payments on planned invoices
Schedule payments and manage the AP workflow (recall, mark paid, post)
Feature 2: Filtering for Credits and Discounts column in Paid and Unpaid Invoices tab, and credit card acceptance status for Suppliers in the Suppliers tab
- In the Unpaid and Paid invoices tab, users can filter the Credits, Discounts and Notes columns.
- Users can apply the following filters in the Credits column:
- Credits available
- Credits applied
- Users can apply the following filters in the Discounts column:
- Discounts available
- Discounts applied
- Discounts expired
- Users can apply the following filters to identify card-accepting suppliers:
- Supplier accepts credit card payments
- Credit card acceptance status can not be determined
- Users can apply the following filters to determine invoices with notes:
- Notes added
Permissions needed to access this feature:
Users with access to the Manage Payables solution are able to access this feature
Fixes for 2.29
- In Manage Receivables, NetSuite Users can post invoice payments with class and location fields.
- In Manage Receivables, users can now set the statements to run on the last week of the month if there are more than four weeks.
If you want to know more about this release, please contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article